this course module is aimed at all adults seeking advanced BLS training.
- Know the symptoms that can lead to a cardiac arrest
- Know the procedure for a structured response
- Can put an unconscious patient in the correct recovery position
- Know the fundamentals of basic life support
- Can use an AED safely and correctly
- Can give a patient correct artificial respiration
CHF 220 per participant (groups on request)
After successfully completing the course, all participants receive an SRC certificate, which is valid for two years.